Wednesday, January 30, 2013

8 hours of cleaning ahead of me

Hmph. Today is the day that I take some time to clean my office. 
I'm so overwhelmed already that I could break down and cry at this moment! I have been stocking up on fabrics again, with little space to do this. Plus, I've started hoarding my scraps as I plan to open a shop for home goods and babies in the near future. All this plus some bad habits makes for a disaster zone.

So, I'm throwing back some shots of espresso, taking deep breaths and trying not to stress out about the things I wish I were sewing. Wish me luck, dear friend. I hope to return with good news, and maybe some pictures, should it actually look decent when it's over. 

Hope you're all able to quickly defeat the humpday blues.

xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! No need to be shy.