1. I'm loving the palette and the shape.
2. Bright circle skirt- Yes.
3. I'm imagining this longer with pockets.
4. I have some striped fabric that I have to use. It's a much narrower stripe, but it could work.
5. I'm planning a solid color cropped cardigan. I think the fabric will make or break this one.
6. This is my own design. I'm planning a muted tone for myself and possibly sleeveless?
7. I've been eyeing this design for a long time. I love the shape so so much and I might start on my Autumn wear early. (I live in the bay of CA. I wore a jacket today while my east coast friends were drowning in their own sweat.)
8. I love the lace collar on this one. Though boxy shirts don't flatter my figure, I may try this out and see what happens.
Okay, enough daydreaming. Back to work!
4. I decided that this top is much more the direction I want to go with the striped fabric.
Okay, back to it for real this time.